Clone Glock Parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clone Glock Parts?

Probably not. But I found with the stock springs using propane it wouldn't fire a shot, but using 134a it was fine, if not a bit weak. Now I have 150% springs in (I think) it fires fine on propane
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
      Worth mentioning at this point, the Just Pistols Review of the GBB 18c also included the use of an extended mag, which had no trouble emptying in a single burst if I remember correctly?
      not problem at all.

but the muzzle or nozzle will get worn pretty quick...
      sigpic

Comment

I have a KWA one which is epic. No issues anywhere! (but theyre £45!) and tbh its the most reliable mag i have, black gas on a standard hammer spring... (have a HurricanE kit in the post) i can usually get about 40rnds on a cold fill. But this is using a guzzly Kwa glock.

EDIT: my AABB one is horrific. Crap finish, no spring latch, base plate is loose (no catch), leaks faster than you can fill it. It does however feed bbs like a dream...
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Not seen a good word for AABB anywhere!

Mostly in relation to leaking and the feeding lips coming off!

Comment

Okay, but I bought the MIC one? Anyone heard anything about them?

Comment

Bought three.
              One leaked like a fire hose.
              One had the valve protruding further out than the others when pressurised to the point where it would get severely stuck in a small glock (as big as a 19) and be a bastard to remove- would fit fine in the bigger handguards of the 17/18.
              Third worked fine.

33% chance.
              Good luck.

Comment

These are made for 17s and 18c, not 19s, so thatll be why it was a tight fit in there!

Leaking is an easy fix, unless its a build issue? Cant imagine it would be that bad though.

Valve is a bit iffy, but then a TM glock valve costs about £3.

So if there is anything wrong with it, it should be easy to put right?

Comment

Well ben, tell us how it goes when it arrives.
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Will do, as said, will do a review when I've had a go with it. Will be a few weeks yet though

Comment

Arrived, went straight out and tested it. As said above, you will need some harder springs in the hammer and valve knocker department, with a full mag my pistol acted as it it was empty because it couldnt hit hard enough.

But fill it for about 5 seconds and it worked fine. Fantastic seal on the fill valve, seems to feed perfectly as well. Quite weighty, worth the price. But you will need harder springs!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                      Working...
                      X