Celcius CTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celcius CTW

Thinking of getting one of these after a bit of inside knowledge on them and wondering if you can even buy them anymore? google isnt bringing much up in regards to finding out, thanks joe
    sigpic

Re: Celcius CTW

I made a thread about this a while ago.

Try searching for it

Found it : http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...ht=Celcius+ctw
    Signature Removed

Comment

Good guns, just about on par with Systema, half the price and compatable so certainly not half the gun some would lead to believe. Get the version 3 if you can though, its the only one worth its weight.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

You know my thoughts Joe
        Yeah steer clear of pre 2010 models!
        G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

I found the thread yeah just wanted a more up to date view, is yours gen3 then mike?
          sigpic

Comment

Yes mate, late 2010, with the stainless barrel, advanced ecu etc etc
            G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

ok mate thanks
              sigpic

Comment

But yeh what I gleamed from my efforts was that the V3 was very good and is well worth it.
                Ad compatable with systems parts.

But I haven't been able to find it for sale.

I believe Nun-chuck sold one to a user at some point.
                You may want to question him as he upgraded it heavily

Edit: he sold it to murta369, these are two people you may want to talk to
                Signature Removed

Comment

Have found that they are for sale in the UK via 2 outlets - bought one myself and its the muts nuts!!!! well worth the £650 I paid for her and comes with a 12 month warranty. There brought in through a Distributor called STTS, if you email them they will tell you where to buy - [email protected] (I saw on Arnies a link a few months ago)

Comment

how did it compare to your systema mike?
                    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Another thread on this on arnies, you want to be using REALLY HQ bb's as it has a 6.00 barrel and you dont want any compression jams. Also, only use the recommended batteries or the electrical control thing (cant remember the abbreviation) as if you go over the voltage or C-rating i think it can fry it. But otherwise, its pretty good ive read.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
                      Working...
                      X