if so, got a few questions.

1) are they metal?

2) how well do they feed? i'll be using them in a G&P M16 and XM177

3) if they're not metal, what do they feel like, smooth, crappy etc

thanks guys
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Re: MAG mid caps

I recently bought a 5 pack of them, they are metal, not metal to the standard of my Lonex but good enough, didn't feed too well in my G&P or G&G though, didn't realy have the time to look into it further at the time though so maybe a simple fix

Comment

i got a pack of 5 MAG ak midcaps, the did fit my G&G rk47 very well but they broke rather fast

Comment

Usually loads of love for MAG mags.

I personally think they are excellent, where else can you get 190 BB's in a mid cap!

Didn't take too well to my Z1 BB's at first, but feed Blasters like a dream. They seem to have worn in a bit now, and feed anything :D

Comment

I have plastic H&K Marked M4 mids made by MAG, fantastic mags, never had a problem with any of them.

Same goes for the Metal M14 mids. No feeding issues or problems with any of the mags.

Steve
          My Armory:
          ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

I've used both the 100rd plastic ones and the 190rd metal ones for M4s, for some reason I just couldn't get on with the metal ones, I loved the capacity but they were always a bit iffy in my G&P M4 (I've tried the electrical tape across the top of the mag as well, but didn't work well.) They're fantastic quality though.

The 100rd plastic ones are brilliant as well, I used 5 and I only get through about 3 in a standard 1 hour game, they're durable and don't mind being dropped onto the floor or dropped out of a magwell during a quick mag change.

I never hesitate to use MAG midcaps.

Comment

I have a boxset of 8 MP5 90rnd mids, they're plastic but take knocks pretty well. They don't like the Zero One BB's very much but feed everything else. They still feed the Z1 ammo, but don't like full auto, which is fine by me.

I'd happily buy them again though. In a heartbeat.
              Last edited by helpimonfire; 8 September, 2011, 21:49.
              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

where can u get MAG m4 mags from?

Comment

shops !

Namely ones that we can't mention on these forums as it's against forum rules

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

riddick 1811 22, been airsofting for 6 years Find out more about riddick 1811
                  Working...
                  X