R-hop hop up rubbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: R-hop hop up rubbers?

You do have to remove the bump from the rubber but you replace it with a much longer surface area. So instead of your bb being squeezed under the nub and poping off down the barrel, with the longer patch there is less downward pressure and therefor hopefully batter control of the bb in the barrel. Giving better more consistant back spin, with less rattle in the barrel. Just good old logical thinking can see that.

Similar systems are allready in use with the G hop this mod is much better. There are allready vids on you tube showing the additional range available to these systems.

You don't have to butcher your barrel but again the longer the patch the better the hop effect. So it makes good sence to do it, if you are able. Those that don't feel confident can revert to the Firefly rubber and nub if they want. Firefly are half way there anyway with their longer footprint on their nubs, but they don't offer the benifit of the longer patch in their rubbers. Any nub so long as it gives consitant pressure on the hop rubber vanes will be as good as the Firefly nub. Which could easily be a biro tube!
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Re: R-hop hop up rubbers?

To clarify, I somewhat lack faith in Mr Sniper's gun tech skills based on what I have witnessed. Which was ONE gearbox from what I believe was a pretty old gun and it was in fairly bad shape. That's it, end of story, all I know. In no way does that reflect on him as a person or on his credibility as a 100% A+ tradesman which I am in no doubt over, please do not mistake it as such.

I have never met him and I don't know what his work is like, I can only go by what I've seen and a bunch of shit on the internet.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

laurence Find out more about laurence
      Working...
      X