First gas pistal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First gas pistal

First I wanna know is the TM mk23 flash unit can fix anyother model?

I had a TM desert eagle EBB.
    Im looking for modern pistal not 1911.
    a gbb, can mount laser and flash. better under 70GBP
    sigpic

Re: First gas pistal

First of its PISTOL.

Go for a Glock 17, for that cash you should be looking at HFC or Army, I'd go with Army. They are a clone of TM and therefore use TM mags.

Cheers

Ed
    Armoury:
    JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

HFC Glocks are very good. No experience with the ARMY one, but I have an ARMY MEU, and that performs well. You should swap out the hop rubber though...
      Iirc, the ARMY Glocks are selling for about £50.

Comment

thanks guys, anything else?
        sigpic

Comment

i may as well piggy back on this thread to ask my questions; your comments may help deanfirst also. hope that's okay admins.
          i'm in hong kong now and have an excellent choice of gbb pistols. but since i bought my own in the uk a few years back, i've heard things have changed. so, which of these are good and which are poor?

1. tm 5-7. obviously just plastic, but tm in my experience is great quality. right?

2. kj works m9. kj had a bad rap as metal guns, but are apparently better now. a dude in a shop here however told me ksc, or kwa - can't remember - make better metal guns. what's the dilleo? i want an m9, so which should i get?

3. usp compact. i really want another one of these, but can't think whether to get a tm - light and plastic. or a kj works - which i've had, and didn't perform brilliantly. the metal slide was too heavy for the gas i was using. are there other metal models?

4. some sort of glock. i've had a metal kwa fully automatic g(16?)c, and despite being second hand, it did perform - most of the time. i'll probably get both an auto and a semi - in metal - so what are the best makes? ca do a nice little 26 here..

oh, and for you ghost in the shell fans, like me, i found togusa's revolver. it's nice..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

1. TM is a very safe product
            2. again go for a TM
            3. KSC USP Compact with Metal Slide ( System 7 / Taiwan Version )
            4. KSC/KWA glock 26C or 23F with metal slide
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

TM

Comment

pistols

WA, TM, KSC - pretty much the brands to go for for high quality, reliability and skirmishable
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

TM 226R - ok its plastic, but great hop, nice rof and you can pick them up cheap.

I know you dont want a 1911 but the TM ones are the best pistol GBB I have used.....

Comment

Originally posted by deanfirst View Post
                    First I wanna know is the TM mk23 flash unit can fix anyother model?

I had a TM desert eagle EBB.
                    Im looking for modern pistal not 1911.
                    a gbb, can mount laser and flash. better under 70GBP
                    The TM Mk.23s LAM unit (Im guessing thats what you mean by flash unit) will only fit the Mk.23 and no other light or laser will fit the Mk.23 without a rail adapter as it's a custom sized rail.
                    As for what other gbb to get I'd really recomend saving another £30-40 and buying something by TM. Trust me on this, you wont regret it.
                    As for what to get well its all down to personal choice. I'd probably go with a TM Hicapa 5.1 or 4.3 as they both come with rails as standard, have a large gas capacity and lots of after market parts incase anything breaks or you fancy fitting a metal slide.
                    The only down side the hicapas is there arnt many choices when it comes to fitted holsters.

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                    1. tm 5-7. obviously just plastic, but tm in my experience is great quality. right?
                    The real one is plastic too, well polymer but you get what I mean.

2. kj works m9. kj had a bad rap as metal guns, but are apparently better now. a dude in a shop here however told me ksc, or kwa - can't remember - make better metal guns. what's the dilleo? i want an m9, so which should i get?
                    KSC/KWA System 7 version.

3. usp compact. i really want another one of these, but can't think whether to get a tm - light and plastic. or a kj works - which i've had, and didn't perform brilliantly. the metal slide was too heavy for the gas i was using. are there other metal models?
                    KSC/KWA System 7 version again

4. some sort of glock. i've had a metal kwa fully automatic g(16?)c, and despite being second hand, it did perform - most of the time. i'll probably get both an auto and a semi - in metal - so what are the best makes? ca do a nice little 26 here..
                    The TM G17 is a really nice pistol but its full plastic (not a bad thing imo) but if you want metal then you wont be dissapointed by a KSC/KWA.

oh, and for you ghost in the shell fans, like me, i found togusa's revolver. it's nice..
                    I've had a play with one of those and they are very nice indeed. If only they made them in 6mm.
                    I dont suppose you've seen any of the Mateba holsters over there have you?
                    Last edited by Evansy; 16 September, 2009, 20:34.

Comment

'fraid not. but i'll keep an eye out.

and thanks for your help guys. i really would like some full metal pistols, so if ksc is the way to go..
                      i guess for some of the other models, like the 5-7, i'll stick with tm... since i think it's only them that make it anyway lol.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

deanfirst Find out more about deanfirst
                      Working...
                      X