Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Hi guys, new member from the Heathrow area here :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys, new member from the Heathrow area here :-)

Hi all,

I would like to say hello to everyone, I am a new member to this forum. My names Ryan and im from Staines, near Heathrow Airport. Ive been interested in Airsoft for a good while now, and im now making the steps to start playing and am learning about the UKARA registration, and the different game sites I can play at.

Ive been paintballing a load of times, but for me it seems too noobish. Too many small kids, and geez the paintball markers are ugly and annoying to say the least. I look forward to playing airsoft with grown ups and with life like weapons.

Can anyone recommend any good sites near Heathrow ? I have a car and can travel. I need to find a site that has the option to rent rifles as I dont currently own one. Any suggestions would be gladly received

Thanks! And I look forward to getting to know you all

Re: Hi guys, new member from the Heathrow area here :-)

Hi mate,

I'm not far away in Addlestone. We normally go and play at ambushadventures in chobham or evenings games at epsom.

Comment

you can google "airsoft map" for some useful info about sites local to you
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

welcome mate im just down the road in feltham

Comment

Hey Mate,

I'm from Richmond, so not to far away from you and work in the Feltham area, i usually play at Ambush Chobham and sometimes at the The Mall in Reading, neither are too far if you drive, i think most sites have hire guns, in fact i don't think i have been on a site that doesn't rent guns, so no real worries there, it just costs a little more for your day.

Chobham is a good site, not the best, but loads of fun can still be had there, good marshals, friendly staff and most of the regulars are good guys.

Where ever you play you will have a good time, just except the fact early on that you will have people who just will not take their hits.

Welcome to the sport.

Comment

Hi guys,

Its good to know there are people local to my area I think ill check out the Ambush Chobham place first, that seems to be to closest to me.

How do you all find people not taking their hits? Are the majority of people honest and own up when they get hit? I think thats the only good thing with paintball is that its obvious when you land a shot, however with airsoft i guess it reliers more on player honesty?

Also what sort of effective range can the bb's be fired for it to still hurt the person who gets hit with them? I guess this could be a factor which makes them own up to getting hit if it hurts a lot !

Thanks!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hexstatic Find out more about hexstatic
            Working...
            X