SRC 416 Rewire Questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRC 416 Rewire Questions!

Another Noobish question, wasnt sure where it should be post - Everything is explained in this post, But im not sure whether the "Tech" section was the right place to post it when there is also a question about Crane Stocks.

Please read the other post if you have time, Thanks in advance

Kyle

Re: SRC 416 Rewire Questions!

to re-wire it to the rear you have to take the gearbox out which is a job on its own as SRC didn't make it easy to strip it.
    once the gearbox is out your best bet is to find someone who could do it for you if you have no experience with soldering.

Comment

So i have been told - I have had some helpful pointers as to how to strip it down. But the problem lies once i have stripped it all down, how on earth to do i actually rewire the damn thing, is it just a case of moveing the wires to a new exit point or is it alot harder then that? :S

Total noob questions sorry guys ^^

Kyle

Comment

pretty much got it, you will have to cut the wires to remove the gearbox so once thats done you will have to re-wire it.
        once out it would be the same as re-wiring any other V2 gearbox so just search YouTube for a video would be easier than me trying to explain.

Comment

Have a look here mate it will show what you will be dealing with inside the gearbox
          http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64187

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Razielkah Find out more about Razielkah
          Working...
          X