kwa mp9 or fpg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwa mp9 or fpg?

hey guys its my 21st tomorrow :D:D:D, and so i've decieded to buy myself either kwa mp9 or fpg. but i only have the money for one of them and i need some help making a decision.

thanks guys

Re: kwa mp9 or fpg?

FPG for sure. They look amazing and you will definitely turn some heads! Think how cool you will feel sprinting towards the enemy, unfolding the FPG and raining plastic hell on them
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Wrong. Utterly Wrong. Get the MP9, its not a glock with crap all over it!

Thats prettyu much all the FPG is, a glock with body parts. get the MP9, very nice kits out of the box!

Comment

do you need to conceal carry your fully auto glock, answer no therfore you do not need to waste money on an fpg discussion over.

Comment

get a fpg and watch all the cod fan boys drool all over you when mw3 is out
          When I was your age Pluto was a planet

Comment

I have both and it depends if you already have glock mags, the fpg is a gimmick and the selector switch can come loose over time.

As above the fpg is just a glock 18c with a bodykit, the mp9 is vicious and the power is awesome, either way it's your choice, and depends on what you are comfortable with.

Mp9 also has ris for mounting a torch, the fpg dsnt

Comment

the fpg doesn't have a three round burst, not sure if the kwa one does but the ksc one does so i assume it's a copy?

Comment

the fpg doesn't have a three round burst, not sure if the kwa one does but the ksc one does so i assume it's a copy?
                Really? I haven't ever seen a KSC TMP/SPP with 3 round burst.

Comment

my ksc tmp does? does yours not have this?? if you pull the trigger once when on full auto then it does this. and mine is a tp9 hope that helps.

Comment

I have owned 2 and neither of them have had that feature. Very strange. The real one doesn't.

Comment

is it perhaps slightly faulty or something!?

Comment

well i'll gas both of them up and give it a go. obviously not now since they both make an unbelievable racket

Comment

thanks guys for all the response, i think im going to wait for the weekend see what happens, if i cant deciede i think i might just flip a coin or buy both? hmmm...but i would like to know a few more things - which has the better range on .25s, gas efficiency, im not going to upgrade it but which has more parts available to it?

Comment

I'd do something far more sensible and buy just one and then magazines for it... Both will be rather useless with just one mag.

Comment

My missus bought an FPG last week and it is an awesome bit of kit . Very well put together and accurate out of the box .

That said , the performance on our MP7 seems better at range

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kumizzie my email: [email protected] - just drop me a pm and ask Find out more about kumizzie
                              Working...
                              X