Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zero One's two toning

Originally posted by blobface View Post
    I love that we've gone to a stage where keeping toy guns are considered "privileges", and I'm not arguing, I agree with you, it is a privilege.. sigh.
    I know :/ just today had half the town sectioned off because of an "armed gunman" which consisted of a guy moving his air rifle in his flat at 3:30 am. armed response evacuated everybody in the area nobody was allowed near their shops, forced out of their homes and the bloke who had the air rifle was arrested.

Edit:

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
    It amazes me how some people can treat people on forums. Remember hes 13 and still a child. Would you walk up to a child in the street and talk to them like that? I think not, or I hope not at least.

People have touched on this in previous posts, I know. Im just giving my 2 cents.
    I will give you that, we may have been a bit brutal although from other threads being brutal is usually the only way people listen, there are too many people trying to worm around the system.
    Last edited by BringOnThunder; 14 September, 2011, 23:03.

Comment

It amazes me how some people can treat people on forums. Remember hes 13 and still a child. Would you walk up to a child in the street and talk to them like that? I think not, or I hope not at least.

People have touched on this in previous posts, I know. Im just giving my 2 cents.
      my child wouldn't try to break the law so no one would have a reason to talk to him/her in such a manner.However what he is trying to do is illegal but my ire isn't at him it's at the person who said it was ok for an under 18 to purchase a IF, i don't blame him for not knowing any better.

Comment

Cynical Answer: Welcome to the internet

More thoughtful answer:
        Its very hard to make that comparison as people arguing with each-other on a thread are just sitting at home sipping a brew, not physically shouting at eachother. Would we behave in the same way if you could see the person you were flaming? Probably not, such is the nature of the internet :S

Comment

I agree with that, jut stop argueing, yes i tried to to something illegal but what do i know? I'm new to the sport. Christo is very right. We're a little bit off topic.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ShooterSam540 I play airsoft, go to a shooting club, play video games, and go to Army Cadets. Rayleigh Detachment Royal Artillery Army Cadet Force ftw!!!!! Find out more about ShooterSam540
          Working...
          X