Profile picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile picture

When I'm on other users profiles a picture they have chosen is displayed next to their name.

When I click on my profile it doesn't show up next to my name even if I click 'click here to see how it will be seen by others'

Is this because it's my profile I'm viewing but to all of you it's normal...

Or is it my avatar and I have to set it to appear in the profile also, if so, how?

Re: Profile picture

You have a profile picture which is the profile page picture, and you have an avatar picture which is the one on the forum board itself, they can be different pictures. You might have just an avatar picture.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I assume you're sorted now mate, I can see your picture - you look like you could slam a revolving door with those arms, haha.
      I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by crzyhorse88 View Post
        I assume you're sorted now mate, I can see your picture - you look like you could slam a revolving door with those arms, haha.
        Lmao! That made me laugh :D

But that's good to know, so if you visit my profile, my picture appears big next my name?

Appreciate it lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomson2912882 Find out more about tomson2912882
        Working...
        X