G&G GR16 R4 OR TM SR16 *advice please*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GR16 R4 OR TM SR16 *advice please*

I'm not looking for someone to tell me what to get, but these two AEGs are pretty much the same to look at, however, the G&G is full metal for only £10 more.

As far as i can tell, the TM will be a great rifle, need little maintenance and be reliable for a very long time, with the only necessary upgrade being metal bushings and as i play woodland, an M100 spring to bring it up to 350 fps.

The G&G is already in the right FPS region and has bearings, so i should basically be able to pull this out the box and use it straight away.
    This is also Blowback. That is not something i am particularly bothered about either way, but may make an even stronger arguament for its value.

Now, the main thing i am looking for is someone that can advise me on the reliability of G&G, as i know that TM is very highly regarded. I just dont know if the reliability is worth what is essentially £100+, as to upgrade to a metal body that is waht i will need, and that is without the new spring etc.

Anyway, thanks for reading, i look forward to your reply.

Re: G&G GR16 R4 OR TM SR16 *advice please*

G&G are very reliable. And the blowback is a nice feature. They feel great and arent too heavy (my gr16 r5 weighs less than an ICS C15 (and is a hell of a lot longer) )
    Tm is great, cant say much on them but a tm elitist will be here soon if i dont get ninja'd
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Went for the G&G and i am very impressed with the looks, feel, and so far shooting it across my house... get to test it propperly this weekend :P

Comment

Quick update... it's awesome :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AnthonyMurphy Find out more about AnthonyMurphy
        Working...
        X