contacting manufacturers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contacting manufacturers

having trouble getting some replacement parts for my TM mp7, and they dont appear to have a english website, i was wondering if anyone has been here before me and managed to get hold of a contact email address so i can order in the parts, none of the national retailers seem to sell the bits.

Re: contacting manufacturers

TM don't recognise airsoft outside of Japan mate . They will not even deal with anyone not speaking Japanese the last time I checked a few years ago

Comment

No hk sites with stock? If you contact zeroone (phone them) they might be able to get some.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

;/ afraid not, i need the hop unit and half the gearbox casing, i guess im going to have to either get my own made (my dads an engineer and seems to think he can get one made, though i worry about copywrite issues if he decides to sell them) or get a clone and harvest the parts, though i worry the same design flaws are going to exist and ill be wasting my money. conundrum ;[

Comment

if your dad can make them then go for it!
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Any TM dealer SHOULD be able to order them? Probably take about 200 years to get to you though...

Comment

...............and the rest
              Originally posted by Tiercel
              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Getting Marui parts is hard enough... let alone a rare gun like the MP7... what did you do to it that needs that much replacements?

Comment

not sure what happened to the hop tbh, but the gearbox broke after i upgraded the piston head, i read up on it later and apparently its a common flaw, the gearboxes are also made of monkey metal which i found surprising given my tm V2 gearbox was solid as a rock, so yeah, considering the quality of materials used its certainly not worth the cost.

Comment

Is your dad thinking of CNC milling out of a billet? If he is, that'd be far stronger. Hell, even recast aluminium would be.

Comment

yeah he was going to use a milling machine to make it out of steel.

Comment

Definitely do that, I know plenty of people always asking for MP7 gearboxes, and TBH I wouldn't mind having a spare casing in my bits box. You'll be hard pressed to find one anywhere short of buying a new/broken one and salvaging bits.
                        If TM aren't going to respond to your email, then I'm sure they don't even bother to look on UK airsoft forums, and probably won't notice if your dad decides to sell a few here and there.
                        Depending on price I'd have one.

Comment

I second XXerox and Venison. Anything your dad mills will be stronger than what TM can sell you for the same price.

I tried contacting TM recently regarding parts however they email back in Japanese and refuse to deal with me in english.
                          Kiran Payne
                          TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                          Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Venison Boring Administrator for A University Find out more about Venison
                          Working...
                          X