Tanaka m700 AICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanaka m700 AICS

hello all, few pointers to start, sorry if you think is the wrong place, but it comes under tech help and advice, but mods feel free to move this if you deem it necessary

also

i cant find a thread for what im after but if that is me being blind, then please post a link to it

i am getting a standard tanaka m700 aics post ban in a swap, just comes with a long mag and thats it

just want to know, what things should be upgraded, i have asked a few members already but want more opinions and experiences of people
    can you get a pressure control system? does the pre ban system fir the post ban?
    its running at just over 500 fps on green according to the seller, what will i need to reduce that if a pcs unit doesnt fit

just after a general guide really, feel free to pm me any advice and links as well

thanks for reading

Re: Tanaka m700 AICS

First of all you'll need the King Arms VSR conversion kit, VSR bucking (preferably Nineball hard) and a VSR barrel 555mm. Then you'll need the G&G power pack (for consistency and strength) and these are the major upgrades. You should use propane or even better HPA(High Pressure Air) external rig. And if the hop up housing is broken (part 91) get the Creation hop up chanbe.
    This pretty much cover everything , if you need anything else feel free to ask.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

put simplily as above.pax kit.9ball rubber.pdi 555mm barrel.the pcs bolt will work in the post ban models its just finding one! I would use propane but if you cant dial down the power just have to try different gases to find what fires under 500fps

Comment

Have a word with Ovany, his is the king of Tanaka m700's.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

thanks for the advice so far
          so the power pack is just replacement parts for in the bolt? what power does it bring it down too approximately

and what about a guide to its internals as i have never touched the inside of a gas sniper before, but i do have a fair amount of experience with other systems

Comment

Gas snipers are far easier than springers of AEGs!
            The power pack includes 2 impact plates and 2 L shape pieces that goes in 2 mags, also a very stiff striker spring and a steel cocking piece for the bolt.
            There are guides for the mag and for the bolt you just unscrew the 2 small bolts on the bottom side of the bolt and you open it, from there on it's pretty strait forward.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JapaneseWookie Find out more about JapaneseWookie
            Working...
            X