Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOSFET - Opinions

Hi People,

I used a Classic Army B&T MP5A5 with a 7.4v 1300maH LiPo. Now I was at F&O Anzio a month or so ago and due to some uncontrollable morons had a semi-auto only rule slapped on his for the afternoon game.

Suffice to say I enjoyed playing with semi-auto far more than auto simply because I personally adjusted my playstyle to suit, now what I'm interested in really is I'm a big fan of burst fire, on top of which I'm told using LiPo's it would be beneficial to get myself a MOSFET.

Need opinions on something decent to get really, have read up on the AEG Wizard but have had mixed opinions on it, anybody else with any suggestions or advice?

Cheers.
    I'm not a puppet, I'm a real boy!

Re: MOSFET - Opinions

The AEG burst wizard is not a mosfet yet the company claims it is .All it does is mess with the current flow and other things.
    It will also kill your rate of fire completely .

Comment

Any suggestions any decent ones?
      I'm not a puppet, I'm a real boy!

Comment

Raptors when they hit the uk. Also ascu's. They'll both will do the job nicely, not cheap tho £50 plus.
        . .

Comment

I use Fireworks mosfets, having used both the ARES and BETA fets he makes.

Both are very good and I do believe just copies of the ones used state side. Not badly priced either, the ARES (Burst fet) is around £50 and the BETA (AB fet) around £25.

Quick postage too!

Hope this can help, Steve
          My Armory:
          ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Heres my ascu. running torque up gears, with standard ratio trigger response will be a bit snappier, so will rof.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yRCQ...e_gdata_player
            Here again running when i set it up using normal ratio gearsets. Notice the 3round burst is very quick
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjvx...e_gdata_player
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lynchie Mentalist! Find out more about lynchie
            Working...
            X