Tokyo Marui VSR-10 Pro Sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui VSR-10 Pro Sniper

Would You Guys Recommend this gun And what would i need to buy to make this gun 400ish Fps thanks for any help.

Re: Tokyo Marui VSR-10 Pro Sniper

I've got it, I think it's amazing. I just sent it to zero one 2 days ago to have a new spring fitted (laylax 110), becuase basically the stock spring is just a tad too weak.

Comment

ok thanks for the help will that make the fps 400?

Comment

Well I think it will get mine to around 328ish. There's a guide on what parts you need to upgrade a vsr in the tech bit of the forum, you should check it out . I think you might have to replace more than just the spring in order for the other parts to hold up if you just throw in a spring that powerful (laylax 140??)

Comment

Hey mate,
          Seeing as this is in new players
          I'm guessing this is your 1st gun.
          Honestly I recomend you get an AEG like an m4 or G36. Unless you spend a lot of money upgrading it won't much more accurate then an AEG and you lack full auto and semi and at most sites you have a min. egagement distance so you will need a side arm as well. You have to do a lot of sitting around and waiting and can't really get stuck into the action as much, unless you have tried sniping and enjoyed it it I'd highly recomend an AEG. Many new players make this mistake with their 1st gun and don't enjoy it as much as they could.

Fiedler
          Last edited by fiedler; 20 September, 2009, 19:20. Reason: min egagment.

Comment

I have a JG mp5 so the sniper i will just use on the occasion

Comment

You can take a TM VSR to 400 fps easily without having to upgrade other internals.

But 400 is about the highest you'd want to go without worrying about anything els.

Comment

well if you want a starter sniper with great upgrade posibilitys this is one to go for
                Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

whiffin Find out more about whiffin
                Working...
                X