X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FPS of different springs

How much FPS would an m100, an m90, and an m110 spring give? Thanks

Re: The FPS of different springs

the "m" stands for meters so a m100 stands for 100m a second with a 0.2g bb, therefore you do a simple conversion from meters to feet and get your results, ill let you do that.

there will be a small difference between make of spring swell as the condition of your gun, compression seals etc

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

The difference is TECH SECTION.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

also it would be safe to assume that as the numbers on the end go up so does the fps

Comment

oops i was actually going to post it in tech section, posted here by accident. Probably because i usually post here, my bad.

Comment

Depends largely on your airseal too, but an m90 would be around 330 with a 0.2 on a gun with a good airseal, but an m100 would be around 360 under the same sirsumstances, and then will an m110 you could get up to 400 with some guns.

Comment

honestly its pretty pointless saying what a m100 might give as its all different for every manufacture and it also is affected by air seal i once had an m100 push 260 fps because of poor air seal.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ShooterSam540 I play airsoft, go to a shooting club, play video games, and go to Army Cadets. Rayleigh Detachment Royal Artillery Army Cadet Force ftw!!!!! Find out more about ShooterSam540
              Working...
              X