TM vsr or JG vsr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM vsr or JG vsr?

im new to airsoft and wondering what is better to use and is more reliable?
    sigpic

Re: TM vsr or JG vsr?

Non of the above. ill let others answer why

actually no i will

Your new to airsoft, have you ever EVER been sniping before?
    Do you know the 5 s's of field craft.
    Do you know how to utilize ghillie and make it.
    Did you know you will be dicked on for the first few weeks of being a sniper.
    Did you want to buy a sniper rifle because of call of duty 4

Sniping in airsoft is extremely well not difficult but its an acquired taste, its not easy and you need patience and time.

Id really advise buying an AEG first and try long range shooting with that, alot of people will agree with me on this.

And how old are you and do you have the necessary paper work to buy RIFS

If you knew all this, then fine id go for the TM because its a tank
    cheers

Comment

VRS has much better hop-up but you can upgrade a JG one to make it good. to be honest i would go with TM. my m8 has one and it is truely awsome!!

Comment

Both take the same upgrade parts, but the TM is much better stock. It depends if you want to climb the upgrade ladder from the bottom rung, like the JG, or hop on halfway there, like the TM. If your looking for cheap, go JG.

Comment

Id go with the JG to be honest becasue the price of TM VSR's has shot up to 210 quid in some places its ridiculous and with the 90+ quid you would be saving you could get yourself a nice few upgrades with that (and the JG comes with a scope)

Comment

I would see if you can pick up a second hand VSR as you will only pay around the same price as a new BAR 10.

Comment

i personally agree with minisnipa, get a nice AEG or even the new M14 that actionhobbies have got in stock, semi auto and fullyequavilant to a sniper.

Tom.

Comment

cheers guys

-mike
                sigpic

Comment

VSR 10 full stop!

Comment

If your new, then dont do what some people do and buy a sniper!

Go a few times first before buying anything, so you get a good idea on what gun, if any you want to buy.

Sniping can take a while to get good at, unlike AEG's, sniping involves alot of field craft and even more camouflage if you choose to go Covertly.

I'd recommend a more dynamic approach, get a AEG first.

Comment

yeah i would go first and get a feel for it before you go out and just buy one

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

Yeah i was advised the same not to rush in buy a sniper rifle.. i played 2 games used other ppls rifles and i started playing more cautiously taking few shots similiar to a sniper so i thought im gonna go for it just loved the feeling of aiming down the sight taking one shot and hitting !

Comment

depends on your site

at many sites aegs are perticularly useless when it comes to anyone more than 2cm away

i find my self constantly out of aeg range where i can see them but cant hit them

but then again in order to be a semi succesful sniper you do need to understand camoflague, movement and other field skills in order to utilize the rifles accuracy/slow rate of fire

i would recommend a TM m14 or something. great accurate gun that you can use as a sort of marskman role instead of full on sniper
                          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

.:|syck|:. SUT at ITC catterick, i like mountain biking, running and shooting Find out more about .:|syck|:.
                          Working...
                          X