Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPMG

Hi,

I have seen tons of Minimi's around, but never a GPMG. Is there or isn't there anyone that makes an airsoft GPMG?

Re: GPMG

Trigger Happy made one and so did Inokatsu. Google would be your friend here...

Comment

I don't think anyone makes an L7A2, which I assume is what you're asking. GPMG could mean any light machine gun, pkm, m60 etc. although I might be wrong there. you should ask Panoptes, he'll be able to give you the best detail.
      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

I made mine from an Echo1 M240B...

M240B > L7A2 GPMG Conversion

My pride and joy!

Comment

There have been airsoft GPMG's made, but they are as rare as hen's teeth!

Shoot&Scoot made one, as did Inokatsu.
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

hey pan, as you're moving house would you like me to take care of your GPMG for you?? : P
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

In a word: No.

Comment

I assume you'd of skirmished with it by now, what's it like?
                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Pretty good! Misfeeds occasionally (about 1 in 15) but sends out a steady stream of 'good news'!

On the last outing I stress-tested it on a 3000 round burst. One trigger pull lasting probably well over a minute and it sailed through the lot!

Comment

There's an Inokatsu steel one in my local... It's awesome, but christ alive, it weighs so very much. Fixed gun position only thanks.

Comment

im getting my trigger happy m240b which has already been converted into a GPMG on the 12th march and i cant wait to get hold of the beast. cant wait to get in the field with it and try it out
                      Alliness Saves Lives

If at first you don't succeed the call in a JDAM

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nicholashay New to the UK from Australia. Looking to get involved alot more! Ex-Australian military. Find out more about nicholashay
                      Working...
                      X