Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm scar l or vfc scar l?

Hi,i'm stuck on which rifle to get.
    I won't good range, reliability and accuracy.
    At this moment i am leaning toward's the TM recoil shock scar over the vfc.
    Thanks.
    Tm recoil shock scar l
    80.00%
    Vfc scar l
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

I'm A Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins.

Re: Tm scar l or vfc scar l?

just been having the same question, after doing lots of research and hands on experience with both rifles i found the TM to be far more superior then the vfc believe it or not! when i looked inside the vfc's gearbox i was shocked it was like looking into a JG gearbox plastic bushings, bad quality spring guide and the casing was very poor, and this was on a brand new gun! after looking at the TM scar it is a completely opposite story as the internals are fantastic and come with Tm's quality assurance... you would be a fool to not buy the tm scar over the vfc just because it has better trades (as all vfc guns do) i know vfc are normally 10 out of 10 on everything but i have to say i was very shocked at the internals on the vfc

good luck

Comment

Cheers,for the quick reply,
      i think i will defiantly go with the TM then.
      Thanks.
      I'm A Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins.

Comment

If you'd have done a quick search, this very topic has been covered recently, complete with poll!
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

right ask yourself this do i want a gun which is expensive 500 for a tm scar, yes the internals are superb as on all tm guns, but then factor in the cost of the mags your looking at spending 700 plus on a gun if you've not got that kind of cash lying around then go for the vfc.

Comment

Or get a G&G one which apparently are meant to be some of their best guns.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spacey Find out more about spacey
            Working...
            X