Whats the difference between a G&G Top Tech and a G&G Combat Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the difference between a G&G Top Tech and a G&G Combat Machine

Basically as above, I saw a G&G that I like the look of. It was 150 GBP new but wondered what the difference was say between a G&G GR16 CARBINE *BLOWBACK* (top tech) & a G&G GR15 RAIDER L DST *BLOWBACK* (combat Machine).

How is the blowback system on the G&G?

Also are both combat machine and top tech TM compatible?

Thanks
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Re: Whats the difference between a G&G Top Tech and a G&G Combat Machine

Top Tech is G&G more expensive, better quality products.

Combat Machine is their Bog Standard Base Model.

But Dont get my wrong. The Combat Machine is a very good gun for the price you pay. One of my team mates has one and its Brilliant. You just need to go round the little screws the keep the outer barrel in place and put some lock tight on them.

I have the GR16 Blowback and 3 years down the line its still working with no problems.

Myself and my team all swear by G&G we all have them and they are brilliant (2xGR16, 1xGR16 A3, 1x MP5, 1xCM16 plus others i cant remember) we use these as our main weapons and we've had no problems.

The blow back system is a very good system. it wont wreck your gearbox, as it uses the back pressure from the bb leaving the barrel. Sounds good as well.

And yes as far as im aware they are TM compatable.
    sigpic
    BlackWing Mercenaries
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001675142920

Comment

As above. TopTech is just G&G's +1. combat machine is baseline equipment (sportline) and toptech is basically the best g&g's. Ive swapped a few parts in mine with tm and no issues. And i like the blowback, its not recoil, just a nice noise and a bit of a rattle. Ive got the GR16 R5, it was £299.95 on Z1. If you can get the toptech one do, but if not there is nothing at all wrong with the combat machines except that theyre plastic (albeit the best plastic ive seen/used).

EDIT: I didnt read that properly, im not too sure if the gr15 is plastic.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I have the Top Tech G&G GR16 Commando and i absolutely love it. It has G&G's unique blowback which is pneumatic, so puts no stress on the gearbox and doesnt reduce firepower.
        Yes it is twich the price of the cm but it is full meta, and at £90 for a metal body alone if you ever intended to upgrade, you may aswell get the top tech if you can afford it.

Comment

I am looking at the white M4 G&G do, the Chiane?? unfortunatly its the combat machine one. is it suitable for skirmishing. How is the plastic body as all the G&P M4's i own are full metal.
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

G&G's plastic body quality is actually pretty good compared to others like JG and TM. They're a hell of a lot stronger and more durable. Plus they feel quite nice texture-wise.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Beef Find out more about Beef
            Working...
            X