Magpul Masada or king arms CASV Vltor m4 CQB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul Masada or king arms CASV Vltor m4 CQB

So I'm new to airsoft and would like to get a decent first gun and now I'm torn between the Masada and the CASV Vltor. So just want some advice on which one would best to get ?
    sigpic

Re: Magpul Masada or king arms CASV Vltor m4 CQB

From what I know and the experience I've had of owning various Airsoft guns I would definitely go for the Masada buddy, and if you can the new akm one. King arms are decent enough although can be a little picky with mags. Masadas are awesome! Plus if ever u come to re-sell, the Masada will hold it's value much better as they're still quite sought after. The only issue I know of with masadas is the hop rubber. Easy fix and I think some retailers replace em anyway. You've gotta be careful if you're swapping barrels over I believe, as u can tear the hop rubber doing so. Apparently the new Masada akm is even better than first version, but we warned it only takes the specific mags. The micro switch trigger on em is supposedly very responsive and rate of fire and accuracy are very good too

Comment

Why is the G&P VLTOR Sentry not on that list?

Comment

Go for the Magpul masada!!

I have one, its amazing!!!

trigger super fast!!
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I have owned both of these guns, and I found the CASV to be my favorite. After actually using a Magpul Masada, I felt it was a big letdown after all the hype on this forum. The King Arms shoots great, good ROF and steady FPS. Also, I have tested most brands of magazines, both High and Mid caps, and they have all been compatible so far. If you need further info on either of these guns, PM me, I'd be glad to help!
          sigpic

The Proud Owner Of A New G&P US Navy MK23 LMG (Stoner 63)!

Comment

have to say masada buddy ive got one and after i installed a new hop chamber and air tight nozzle it shoots perfectly. but be prepared to spend alot of money on it as there are alot of nice bits u can buy for them like the cqb barrel ris front end and foldable stock to name a few.

Comment

i own both the masada akm and the king arms casv, i love both but id go masada over the casv purely for overall build quality and performance once hop is modded.
              sigpic

Comment

Ive just got a Masada AKM (after sayignI wouldnt get one) and its awesome, as above though, be prepared to spend a lot as there is so much you want to do with it, wasnt sure on the mags but they are160 rounders and come in at £15 and it comes with the CQB barrel already so great for CQB and woodland. King Arms do some nice kit but again as above can be picky on the mags that they take. At the end of the day you will have a blast so welcome to the fun......now where did i put my credit card for the Masada RIS
                sigpic

Comment

Nooo not the ris.... hate it lol
                  sigpic

Comment

I dont mind the RIS, but im not sure about how far the gas block/the part that holds the barrel/gas tube come out.....
                    FOR SALE
                    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

exactly my thoughts too!
                      sigpic

Comment

Looks really good though on the AK, check the video gents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkjR3fpht74
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MONGHOUSE Find out more about MONGHOUSE
                        Working...
                        X