My G&G M4A1 BlowBack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My G&G M4A1 BlowBack

any one now a supplyer of spares etc for this gun and ill be looking to replace the clear reciver with a full metal one once ive got all my papers in 2 months .. so was wondering will this fit it?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mil-Pix-Airsof...DLVI%26ps%3D54

Re: My G&G M4A1 BlowBack

Originally posted by DanGilliam View Post
    ill be looking to replace the clear reciver with a full metal one once ive got all my papers in 2 months .. so was wondering will this fit it?
    You might find that only G&G/TopTech bodies will fit because of the blowback system that sits on top of the gearbox.

I heard that anything other than G&G/TopTech bodies may be either a) Completely incompatible with the blowback gearbox or b) can made to fit with some modifications to the inside of the body.

Comment

What he said.

The blowback piston adds about a CM to how tall the gearbox is, so might not be compatiable with all bodies.

Comment

ahhh thanks .. now all i gotta do is find somewhere that sels the G&G bodys then any ideas?

Comment

probably very few places

perhaps time to sell it and buy a new weapon?
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

If it's a VCRA compliant Transparent, sell it to a beginner.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DanGilliam Find out more about DanGilliam
            Working...
            X