Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol advice :)

Hey guys currently stuck on making a decision of which pistol to get

I would like something that has good accuracy and good range also i have been recommended to get a tm

these are the ones i like:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6037

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5990

and finally:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1868

thanks iain

Re: Pistol advice

Nice to hear from you again pureairsoft :D
    but as we have said before, its up to what you really like
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

But Id go with the 1911
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

1911 ferdays!
        "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

It's a matter of personal preference, though the PX4 has bigger gas reservoir than the 1911, during winter this is a slight problem.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
          WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

you also have to consider will it look good as a two tone.

Comment

yep px4 would be my preference. For the same reason as wolf.

Comment

A good thing with a 1911 is it goes with pretty much any loadout, ie ww2, 'nam, modern. Plus more people have them so spare parts and upgardes are easy to find.

Comment

I have the foliage warrior, so i will obviously be slightly biased towards it. The 1911 and the foliage warrior are pretty much the same internally (apart from barrel length), and spare parts are easier to find. Not too keen on the px4, mainly because of its looks. The 1911 has the longest barrel, then the foliage warrior, then the px4. Your choice though
                  Originally posted by Nun-Chuck
                  Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                    you also have to consider will it look good as a two tone.
                    Yea that's what I was thinking I've seen a two tone px4 on YouTube and m1911 but I have my doubts about two tone with foilage warrior

Comment

I wouldn't go for a m1911 simply because their mags have tiny gas chambers which can become a problem in winter or cold weather but other than that they look sexy and are amazing guns..

Comment

also pureairsoft since the px4 is a plastic pistol it will be more reliable and if zeroone can two tone it properly then you don't have to worry about the paint coming off

Comment

Foliage warrior in two tone isnt all that horrible as the gun itselfs green it doesnt seem to glow as much. So happy that mine wasnt two tone though. Anyways, either 1911 variant is nice. And the 1911MEU's (warrior & MEU) take both standard tm M1911 Mags And MEU mags, so availability shouldnt be an issue. Cant say much on the px4, although ive heard no bad things about it.
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                            also pureairsoft since the px4 is a plastic pistol it will be more reliable and if zeroone can two tone it properly then you don't have to worry about the paint coming off
                            All 3 are plastic. And zeroone do a good job of twotoning, the real problem is the crap paint they use.
                            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

For f**k sake pureairsoft! You've done it again! You already have a post asking about the foilage warrior!!

*starts smashing keybord*

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                              Working...
                              X