Decent eye protection help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent eye protection help?

Hi guys. Im having a dillema with myself here. I have tried and have to use a sansei mask, heroshark bull mk3, ess v12 and ess ice. I dobt have a choice for 6 months, but im really unhappy with the sansei mask. The close mesh darkens my vision, it has poor field of view and is hot. the bull mk3s didnt have a solid seal, were bulky and could have had better field of view. The v12s have terrible field of view, fog a bit and my clear lens is too scratched to use. My ess ices are very comfy, fog very little and have unlimited fov, but im not very happy with them being open to shots from the rear and below. Could you guys help me find a decent set of eyepro that wont fog, is comfy, has a great field of view, and is reasonably safe? Im considering asking heroshark to make me a frameless mesh goggle.

Re: Decent eye protection help?

Heroshark or bitter end goggles... in the "sunglasses style". No obstruction and full seal. Perfect.

Comment

Bolle x800 or something similar
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

people have to be point at a very dodgy angle to get a BB up underneath the ICE glasses. you can always move them closer to your face.
        The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Have to agree with the man above

Have had ESS ICE and now I have a pair of CROSSBOW's and they are fantastic
          If You wear them properly they won't let a bb through neither the rear nor the
          bottom. Personally I don't trust mesh and will go with ESS products anytime. If You want full seal though, try ESS profile NVG goggles they are a little bit on the pricey side but very rigid and with great fov for a pair
          Of googles!!
          sigpic

"War requires a sledgehammer but will be decided with a scalpel"

Comment

I dont know how i would make the ices sit closer to my face. And jag, i dont like the new heroshark goggles, the makos have weak frames, and the vipers dont cover the eyebrow/ are unsealed. Im debating just running the ices, mich 2000 and lower mesh and hoping for the best, but i do play urban and cqb.

Comment

I use ESS ICE 2.4 and I cant see any gaps... obviously my face is different to yours... I also use a heroshark mesh face gaurd (AMAZING) and my ESS sit behind them, so there is no chance for a bb to go under the bottom of my glasses...
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Elzero: I have the brit issue ones, but have cut the sides down a bit as they are very open from the rear stock. With a heroshark mesh mask, im less worried about rounds from the front but more about ricochets off walls coming past my ears, bouncing off the lense and into my eye. Bashos blog ( Outside context) has the argument for full face pro, which mentions how this happened to a player at electrowerkz with serious injuries in result. Being 15, im just worried about loosing my eyes. I guess the mich 2000 should sort this issue for the most part. have you any close pics of the mask and glasses?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                X