Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap molle vests

Alreet fellow airsoft hooligans.
    Wanting a molle vest plate carrier thing but the price of £110+ kinda puts me off on it.
    Was on a well known auction site and typing in "molle vest" a few plate carriers come up for BIN at around £40 then obviously P&P on top.
    So basically asking wether anyone has had any experience with these. Whether their a buy or a stay away product.
    Cheers
    "Hell i like you, you can come round and F*** my sister"

Re: Cheap molle vests

just had a look and theres a variety of stuff there to a point you get what you pay for. atm im using a warrior raptor and very happy with it. saying that i had a old viper plate carrier in the past and its not bad for the price. just remember the cost of pouches will make the base vest seem cheap

Comment

i went for a cheap vest a while back and tbh they are cheap for a reason, the pouches can be quite stingy for room and the vests are not made with comfort as a priority. best bet is wait it out and keep an eye on the second hand market theres normaly decent stuff kicking about

Comment

I dont know what vest you guys bought but i got mine for about £50 with pouches and has never let me down. Had it for over a year and is pretty darn comfy. Amazing value in my opinion

Comment

See this is the problem.
          I know u get what u pay for but sometimes u find a gem, still un sure on what to do.
          Hopefully someone has 1 of these specifically "Molle Airsoft Tactical Strike Plate Carrier Vest"
          It comes with all the pouches etc Total price including delivery is around £70.00 (put high p&p price so u think ur getting the product cheap)
          "Hell i like you, you can come round and F*** my sister"

Comment

there are swiss arms CIRAS vests on there, one of which a friend uses, and they to be fair, are pretty damn good.
            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I bought a couple of cheap vests when I was in Thailand which I've since for an banned web site for sale.

There ok for the money but you also need to consider the cost of other pouches you may want, also getting a colour match can be tricky.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

millzi Coming Back To Airsoft Oh Ive Missed You Find out more about millzi
              Working...
              X