is the make vfc any good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the make vfc any good

just a poll to get the opinions of everyone to see what they think on vfc guns, i personally have no problems with them, apart from my ptw's the only gun's i've kept are my vfc m4 dagger, my vfc/echo 1 xcr and my stoner why because they've not failed me once never had an issue with either.
    yes
    60.00%
    no
    20.00%
    don't know
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: is the make vfc any good

this depends on what is considered "any good" i would consider them to be a middle of the range manufacturer they dont realy do anything particularly well (apart from the pdw thats a work of art) but also dont do anything particularly bad so i would say yeh good.

Comment

I voted "dont know" because i dont know.

Lol abit random poll choice as im sure if u dont know u dont say anything.
      "Hell i like you, you can come round and F*** my sister"

Comment

Mates had a vfc scar for as long as ive airsofted, never had a single issue with it, except the flash hider broke but that was because he 'slung' it without a sling, as he lent it to me...
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

VAK I Voted no

Comment

thanks thunder, also just been googling, since i can't link another airsoft retailer has stated that vfc test there guns on 13v car batteries, probably why there gun's aren't to bad.

Comment

I've got an idea why this thread was started V.A.K, is it anything to do with another 'first gun thread'

I've voted yes. I've owned 2 VFC AK's and they look good, perform amazingly. They just take what ever kind of beating they're given, and come back for more
              Originally posted by Fenriz
              Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

Not seen the video of the well d90 they tried to kill? It ran an 11.1v 40c dry and took about 5-6 mins of constant dry fire from 24v. Not saying vfc are bad, just saying nothing can take a lot of punishment.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Had a VFC and it was just the worst mistake of my airsoft life. Also had a friend who bought a VFC scar i think, which just failed out the box.
                  So from my exoperiance they are craptastic.

And i am sure from some people perpective they are awsome. This is a pointless thread to prove a pointless argument.

Let me add to it
                  AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

beef if you thought my thread was pointless why start your own, my thread was to prove a point to a child that on the internet everyone has a different opinion and there is no right answer and your only going to get a degree of varied responses based on other peoples experiences.

Comment

Sorry V.A.K it was a late night at work and i was in a stoopid mood after seeing the what am bestest new aeg thread. It was nothing personal against you. Its just that G&P are better in my opinion and i thought that the majority of people thought that so i thought i would do a poll to see if i was correct or way of course. I did not mean to upset or aggravate anybody.
                      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

no worries bud i started this thread because a user on this forum was conviced VFC were utter rubbish and his opinion was the only right one, at the end of the day people are going to disagree with you because such is the nature of the internet, you can't say your opinion is right and that's the only answer i only hope the user that this thread is aimed at understands this now.

Comment

Externals wise they are brilliant i find. Internally i find them hit and miss. So i voted no

Comment

I've had g&p,ics,a&k and Vfc guns, in fact I still have all except the a&k, out of all the guns the Vfc ak74 has been the best, never had any problems, just works every time, and although I have other guns I just keep going back to my little Vfc ak.

Comment

Iv got a vfc scar and i cant stand the thing. Its up for sale on this forum and iv only had it a few months. It just dosnt compare to my g&p sentry. Externals are fantastic and some of the best iv seen on a scar, but internaly it just isnt up to it. And i personally will never stray from g&p or systema again.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

V.A.K The blindest airsofter in the uk, when i play i can't see what I'm doing, which means anything vaguely human shaped is a viable target!! ;) Find out more about V.A.K
                              Working...
                              X