IS the make G&P any good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS the make G&P any good

just a poll to get the opinions of everyone to see what they think on G&P guns, i personally have no problems with them, apart from my pistols the only gun's i've kept are my G&P customs Zombie killer m4 hybrid, my G&P sentry and my G&P CAR-15 because they've not failed me once never had an issue with either.
    Yes
    82.35%
    No
    5.88%
    Dont Know
    11.76%

The poll is expired.

AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Re: IS the make G&P any good

No, of course they arent (oh wait i said yes).
    I can see this ending badly, not just this thread but a few.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Awsome guns personally and only gun make i stick to when buying a AEG unless i bought a systema lol.
      "Hell i like you, you can come round and F*** my sister"

Comment

Originally posted by millzi View Post
        Awsome guns personally and only gun make i stick to when buying a AEG unless i bought a systema lol.
        Yeah same here, All my friends have G&P's also. mainly sentry's in tan. The only one we have had fail was a friend who had the fighting kat and he stripped the piston completly. The bbs jammed and this guy just kept pulling the trigger. If he had just stopped staright away and cleared the barrel it would have been fine. So his fault rather than the guns.
        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

Anyone who thinks G and P are rubbish is just showing a complete lack of experiance.

Like everything in life I am sure there may be the occasional lemon, but for me G and P are one of the brands you can depend upon. I had a magpull Sentry apart the other day and they have changed the design of their gear boxes so you can now fit high speed gears without having to mod the shell. It looks like they have also changed the design of their Spur gear axles so hopefully these failing occasionally will have been designed out.
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
            Anyone who thinks G and P are rubbish is just showing a complete lack of experiance.

Like everything in life I am sure there may be the occasional lemon, but for me G and P are one of the brands you can depend upon. I had a magpull Sentry apart the other day and they have changed the design of their gear boxes so you can now fit high speed gears without having to mod the shell. It looks like they have also changed the design of their Spur gear axles so hopefully these failing occasionally will have been designed out.
            agreed with midas on the reliability of the guns, also i've found them out of the box much life vfc to be decent guns which have generally required little to no work, only problem i've had with a g&p was with my old sentry which wouldn't fire on semi but that didnt't really bother me to much

Comment

V.A.K was the semi auto problem due to the trigger switch? I have had various M4s of varying brands suffer from the semi auto flop.

This usually happens when people switch from full back to semi, a quick fix is to put it back to safe from full and then semi.
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                V.A.K was the semi auto problem due to the trigger switch? I have had various M4s of varying brands suffer from the semi auto flop.

This usually happens when people switch from full back to semi, a quick fix is to put it back to safe from full and then semi.
                i know it was pretty simple fix took the trigger out when i installed the mosfet so it was all good

Comment

G&P are brilliant, pity they almost only make M4 variants!

Comment

that's the thing with airsoft it's an over saturated market with dozens of companies making the same thing.

Comment

G&P's strength is in making what they make to a high standard... They are a very small operation too, about 8 people, so are very good at responding to feedback... If only they would make some external kits for marui's recoil guns...

Comment

I definatly agree that the quality of G&P are high externally.
                        When ever i go to buy a new weapon, i always find my self sinking back into my comfort zone of G&P. Wosh i wasnt so sad like that lol but if ur spending £300+ it makes sense to stick to what u know, specially as i am a complete pratt when it comes to internals and G&P hasnt let me down at all in years.
                        "Hell i like you, you can come round and F*** my sister"

Comment

If only g&p could make something like a p90 or even famas, Now they would be something

Comment

Who said no?!

Comment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Beef Find out more about Beef
                              Working...
                              X