Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats the cheapest SVD Dragunov available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the cheapest SVD Dragunov available.

My friend want one as a wall hanger. Preferably something that fires, AEG or bolt action. Accuracy and reliability is not a problem as its not for skirmishing.
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Re: Whats the cheapest SVD Dragunov available.

Maybe a cheap, A&K svd from here?
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

this is the cheapest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixlvm...embedded...but also the worst. I would go with the a&k

Comment

ohhh pureairsoft your going to have to remove that link since it is against the forum rules

Comment

I've got an A&K spare if you are interested.

I've taken most of the internals out for spare parts (the hop is rather unique), but the casing is yours if you want it. It's the matt black plastic rather than the wood body. Also won't come with a scope. It can be made functioning again with a piston, spring and cylinder. Accuracy will be rubbish without the hop, but you said that wasn't important.

£45 shipped (less than half the price of a new one)? Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

The A&K one with a wood kit looks beautiful.

If you do reside to use it its quite easy to make it shoot straight and far with a few bits.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Beef Find out more about Beef
            Working...
            X