Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• king arms s&w mp 15 Magpul any good?

Hey Guys,

Anyone got one of these? A certain dealer has a shed load an is selling them at low prices. So my question is are they any good? Worth picking up? What sort of fps out of the box?

Never had king arms before are they a quality make?

Any help appreciated

dave

Re: king arms s&w mp 15 Magpul any good?

Ok for the people who love magpul stuff you cant moan about this gun ! the finish is great on par with the likes of g&p and other well known firms
    comes as standard with :

MOE grip
    MOE stock
    MOE hand guards
    magpull hi-cap mag
    magpul mbus

We know about the above stuff and tbh I'm not a big fan of it , Now the gun its self has a beautiful Smith&Weston marked body with a unique service number , standard 1 piece m4a1 outer barrel with a m16a2 flashier ?odd .

While the gun is front wired ( more on that is a second ) it does come with a lipo stock tube as an added bonus for people who want to rewire the gun.

nice and solid gun for a cheap price

Cons..

Ok the does have a downside... This gun came to me for a spring down grade as it was shooting 380+ FPS , nice simple job haha famous last words.. I did a small compression test not thinking i would find anything as the gun was new and shooting hot .

The cylinder was over sized to the point air was rushing out around the cylinder head and piston , the cylinder on this unit did need replacing and on doing so with an old TM unit i found a solid airseal.

Now the wiring , nothing major here its just your TM type thin wiring thats very stiff , the only problem i found was the gun is front wired and the mini tamiya connecter must have been added after the upper of the gun was fitted... no small spade connectors fitted the loom is 1 part from the gb to the plug , this did not matter as such . The mini tam connector fell off the wiring with a very small tug ( type of force found with a battery falling from the gun still connected ) they had failed to connect them fully .

Is the gun worth the £270 ??? I would say yes every single penny , only jobs that it would need if it was mine . New spring , a nice wiring set and deans.

I should have done a full review for the review section but I got the job done before thinking about it
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Re: king arms s&w mp 15 Magpul any good?

Thanks mate.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

beverage Find out more about beverage
      Working...
      X