aeg burst wizzard mosfet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aeg burst wizzard mosfet

has anybody had experience of these i've bought one it seems better i mainly want it for the rate of fire mode i beleive this mode is kind of a standard mosfet with active braking (is this correct) and is it any good and has anyone used an 11.1v lipo in it, is it safe to run one or will my gb die very fast

Re: aeg burst wizzard mosfet

come over and have a chat next time i'm at swat matey - either me or johnnyj we have one!

Comment

I had one.. one fo the ones that plugs in between the battery and the gearbox...

I was not that happy with it, so sold it shortly after.....

but I wasnt running deans connectors... was def some delay before firing
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

i was gunna buy one used ot for a day didnt like it and never got it it tends to be iffy on how many bursts it does at a time im pretty sure it has no active breaking or rof mode... hence the name *burst* wizard

Comment

I got one for my M4 really only for the burst mode facility. I have it set for 3 shots however as the above post suggests sometimes it will fire less than what you expect. Usually I get 3, sometimes I get 2 and occasionally I get 1.

I havent noticed any trigger delay and I don't use the ROF or sniper modes.

Comment

I did with my masada, id pull the trigger , about a second later the shot would go out... more noticeable if doing a lot of quick single shots
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gunslinger Find out more about Gunslinger
            Working...
            X