Element motors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Element motors?

OR, should i use an SHS ultra torque? and ben, that is very nice, have you short stroked it?

Comment

for semi-auto trigger response SHS ultra torque would be just right for the job, ultra/high speed motors get to their full potential when they get 'rolling' on full auto.
      and indeed it was short stroked, only the second tooth taken off though, not the third aswell
      Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

ummm

Comment

Im looking for short bursts and semi auto so i guess the shs ultra torque would be better... Also midas uses the shs ultra torque for his 60rps HK53 so they must be pretty high speed. Also i see you have the extreme fire panther mosfet in your p90, is it easy to fit? ANd what is required? cheers

Comment

pm answered. Midas will be using that because of the extra torque required to pull the much stronger spring that is required to avoid pre-engagement at those speeds, overall you can't go wrong with the high torque motors
            Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Yer, well as i roll with only one 300rd hi-cap in my p90, i tend to stay on 2-3 rnd bursts so i think torque would be better for that.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

laurence Find out more about laurence
              Working...
              X