Tokyo Marui MAC 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui MAC 10

Just a quick query - always liked this gun, but my local site has a single shot only rule (due to being very close CQB) - obviously on most guns that's semi auto, but anyone know if this MAC 10 will have a semi switch on it? I'm guessing it won't
    sigpic

Re: Tokyo Marui MAC 10

It does matey, but I'd honestly go for a different weapon if you can (ala, KSC Gas Blow Back Mac 11?) Don't think this particular TM is rated that highly.

But it will have a semi auto switch.

You see the selector there ^ - looks similar to the selector switch on an M16, that selects whether you want F/A or just S/A.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Re: Tokyo Marui MAC 10

Ah Cheers, I couldn't make it out from any other pics I'd seen (and could have sworn the real steel didn't have a selector, just full auto all the time).

How come it wasn't rated so highly? I actually need it to run as silently as possible (which was why I skipped past any gas ones), and FPS isn't a major issue since usual engagement range is under 10m (usually around 5) for the site I go to
      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Xevious Find out more about Xevious
      Working...
      X