p90 box mags ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p90 box mags ?

okay guys just been watching a video on youtube and he said you cannot take out the box mag or all bb's in the box mag will fall out soo... i was wondering what happens in a game when you want to go back to the 'safe zone' and need to take out the mag ? i obviously dont want to loose all the bb's in the mag so does anyone have one and if so could you post on what you do ? or if anybody knows how to deal with this problem ?
    thanks CLS.

Re: p90 box mags ?

Mate i had exactly the same issue, all you need to do is take your battery out, its easy on p90's and its safer than just taking your mag off.

Comment

Originally posted by laurence View Post
      Mate i had exactly the same issue, all you need to do is take your battery out, its easy on p90's and its safer than just taking your mag off.
      and airsoft sites will allow this ? as long as you can see it is disconnected ?

Comment

Could leave it just outside the safezone?

Comment

Yes they will allow it, well they do at my site, and if they dont, its very wierd as without the batter, the gun is at its safest :P, but yes, just have you buttplate off and the connector hanging out and you'll be fine.

Comment

okay thanks for your help
            CLS

Comment

when you take the box mag out only about 50 bbs come out ...

Comment

okay thanks, also another question ...
                does the ACM box mag fit and feed well in the tm because they are cheaper and if it does feed it will make my life alot easier
                CLS

Comment

the acm box mag is a laylax clone so yes it will fit in tm and most brands

Comment

Could turn it upside down to remove?

Anyway.... it's the airsoft gods way of telling you that it looks nothing like any real weapon with that mag and you should stick to paintball

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CLS Find out more about CLS
                    Working...
                    X