Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cm16 Carbine. Yay or Nay

Please read before posting**
    Well Ive been airsofting a while now and want to get my own rifle. Cant really afford a High end gun so on Zeroone I looked at the cm16 Carbine. Looks good, Reviews are great and my friend recently bought one and when he showed me it sounded sweet.
    But ive also heard they: Break easily, The price is too high considering it comes without battery and charger and that its not very upgradable.

But if anyone owns/Owned this rifle please could you give feedback and if its not a decent gun then maybe a link to another thats around the same price range. Thanks ! xD
    sigpic

Re: Cm16 Carbine. Yay or Nay

G&G guns are great starter guns, despite what people say. Look at all their range, decide what you like the look of and get it! They are very cheap, even if they don't come with a battery and charger. For the price, I think they are the best out there (if you're not bothered with a plastic body)

Comment

Yeah, I dont mind the plastic, I look after stuff properly. I would like to get an attachment or a pistol.
      The attachment being either a Red dot sight etc or Getting a cheap Electric Pistol.
      Your views?
      sigpic

Comment

Are you going to get UKARA registered? I would reccomend it if you are over 18, as you can get black guns rather than ones painted neon green. Check with your local their specific rules, but generally you have to play for 3 times in more than 2 months, then you get the card after that.

Comment

Nahh im 14 But more or less seem older. Im not nooby like most young airsofters. I do really badly want to get a black gun !
          sigpic

Comment

Ok well then you can either get your mum/ dad to buy you a two-tone gun (only over 18's are allowed to buy Imitation Firearms), or you could get your mum/dad to play 3 times with you in more than 2 months, they get the UKARA card, then they buy a gun and GIFT it to you (you're not allowed to pay them money for it). If you just want to get out and play with your own gun, go for the first option, as you can cover the two-tone with scrim net or camo tape (again, check your local site's rules). Other than that, buy a gun, a mask, some camo and some walking/ army boots and get playing!

Comment

I own 4 G&P M4's of various configs such as the sentry and the zombie killer. I decided to get the CM m4 chiane. the white m4 just because it was white and cheap. I was not impressed with the EBB but then I am not sure what i was expecting. No kick what so ever. But for the price the aeg seems to be good. No ide long term as I have not had it long.
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
                Ok well then you can either get your mum/ dad to buy you a two-tone gun (only over 18's are allowed to buy Imitation Firearms), or you could get your mum/dad to play 3 times with you in more than 2 months, they get the UKARA card, then they buy a gun and GIFT it to you (you're not allowed to pay them money for it). If you just want to get out and play with your own gun, go for the first option, as you can cover the two-tone with scrim net or camo tape (again, check your local site's rules). Other than that, buy a gun, a mask, some camo and some walking/ army boots and get playing!
                Thanks for the banner again ! :D Yeah i have camo. My mum would never go airsoft Shes a bit of a wuss when it comes to that :p But yeah imma get the two tone maybe untill i can convince her to go :P
                sigpic

Comment

as 2 of my friends have them, i wouldnt get one because both of theirs either block or jam regularly neither of their full auto option works it may be that they are using the wrong mags (G&G highcap) but i wouldnt get one the gr15 maybe a little better they shoot around 290-310fps and range around 30 -35 meters which is average for a AEG but its up to you but i personally would not get one :/
                  CLS

Comment

Took the CM16 as a starter gun and I was very happy with it.
                    For the price it is very good but might come a bit hot, have to put a SP90 in it as it was shooting at 360fps.
                    I suggest you put a 9.6V also as the ROF of fire is not very high.
                    I still use it a lot as it is lightweight which is good at the end of the afternoon ^^
                    If you don't know, Ask. I you know, Share.

Comment

For some reason my signature is showing
                      sigpic

Comment

It's meant to show :/

Comment

Oh yes it is sorry ! :D
                          sigpic

Comment

For anybody Reading this post, Will the NCS IPSC Reflex Red Work/Fit on my Cm16 Carbine? If not does anybody know what the Aimpoint Sight is?
                            sigpic

Comment

It is a standard picatinny rail on the top so shouldn't be any problem I think.
                              If you don't know, Ask. I you know, Share.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
                              Working...
                              X