Spring Pistol Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Pistol Problem

Howdy. I bought a Jieke P198F 2 Tone Pistol as either a back up or just a fun plinker. Being the idiot I am I decided to take apart the slide and investigate it internally. After re-assembling everything I encountered the problem of after every 'cock', the slide remains "pulled back" and has to be manually forced back into position for it to fire properly. Any help? :S

Re: Spring Pistol Problem

Chucking it in the bin is probably the best option

Comment

Yeah well I knew it was cheap. It's pretty decent considering though, only just got it today -_- So if possible would like to actually fix it

Comment

The cheap ones are made from loads of tiny plastic bits, thus making it extremely hard to put back together...

I think you might need to buy another one...
        "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Okay while I appreciate the help are there any suggestions besides throwing it or replacing it?

Comment

make sure the spring goes in the front of it to push the slide forward itself its usually a largeish soft spring also make sure the piston (black thing) lines up with the slide correctly when you put the slide on

Comment

Thanks but that's not it, just tried and didn't work. Everything seems to be in the right places but it still continues to not work. The gun still fires just when cocked usually where it would automatically slide to the front, it stays at the back and has to be pushed. I have 2 of them and compared the 2 but after only removing the slide on the second that one now has the same problem > :S

Comment

IF IT'S NOT GOING FORWARD THEN THE FRONT SPRING MUSNT BE IN RIGHT OR THE SLIDE ISNT ON RIGHT,sorry for the caps ,lock was on and i cba to delete it and start over haha

Comment

Okay thanks well I'll try moving them around. Haha fair enough :P

Comment

Ahh thank youu! :L Just found out what I gotta do

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AndThatStuff Part time Airsofter getting back into things. Find out more about AndThatStuff
                    Working...
                    X