Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

King Arms or KWA?? EBB M4A1 which one is best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Arms or KWA?? EBB M4A1 which one is best?

Hi
    I am looking for a 2 tone BB AEG M4 Variant.

Comparing the Kings Arms and the KWA, which is the best?
    What do I need to look for in a gun?
    Are magazines compatible?

Nige
    If She's Happy... I'm Happy

Re: King Arms or KWA?? EBB M4A1 which one is best?

Originally posted by Nige View Post
    Hi
    I am looking for a 2 tone BB AEG M4 Variant.

Comparing the Kings Arms and the KWA, which is the best?
    What do I need to look for in a gun?
    Are magazines compatible?

Nige
    You will get the haters and lovers for both.
    I have a KWA not the EBB but I'd like to offer some advice...
    They have a superb RoF and I think the g/boxes would be the same in both KWA's(bearings not bushes),the magwells seem very tight to start so you may have trouble getting mags to fit,we have 3 between us and the mags are hit & miss.
    They are all new so I suppose the wells will losen up;KWA mags are around £25 each(350bbs) anyway so not a biggy.
    KWA also have their own website;apart from the magwells we haven't found any issues.
    You can always GOOGLE reveiws..btw I had an EBB(not KWA) but it got on my nerves so I disconnected it...

Comment

Well, thanks for your advice.

Nige

Comment

I have 2 King Arms M4's (not ebb), KA have some great M4's, internaly and externaly they are great, however they are not as strong internaly as KWA are. KWA gearboxes are bombproof lol.
        I havent had any problems with my GB's and to be honest i dont think you will run into any problems. Good thing is that spares are eaiser to find for KA, KWA use some proprietary parts, but the GB's are tough. (correct me if im wrong)
        I cant comment on rof/torque of KWA but snuff has covered it, KA has a nice rof, probably because they have a lighter piston, becuase of this the motor feels a bit snappier than other AEG's ive used and for a standard motor is good.
        KA M4's have taken all mags ive tried, CA, KA, TM, JG.
        They are both good makes, and they would be similar, depends on what you like the look of and how much you want to spend to be fair.

Comment

as far as i am aware, king arms do not make an EBB, didnt think kwa did either. do you mean GBB? anyroad, if it is EBB your after, and are a beginner, i would strongly recommend the G&G series of electric blowback..

check this out

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5774
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

sorry guys
            still getting used to all of these acronyms and abbreviations!!
            I meant Electric BB Gun, not necessarily blowback..

I have been looking at so many, I got a bit confused...

Nige

Comment

If not blowback you may consider g&p
              sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

Originally posted by Nige View Post
                sorry guys
                still getting used to all of these acronyms and abbreviations!!
                I meant Electric BB Gun, not necessarily blowback..

I have been looking at so many, I got a bit confused...

Nige
                In that case I would deffo reccomend the KWA then.
                I looked long and hard before I decided on the KWA,I almost bought a Magpul which uses a G&P gearbox but decided against it as the mark up for the Magpul name was high.
                Prior to this I had an ICS M4A1 and although it was reliable it lacked certain qualities...namely speed and response,the gearbox always sounded tired and it was a fairly new gearbox(3-5k bbs use).
                I may sound biased but as I said I did a lot of research before buying,the price tag is very reasonable too @ £260.

Comment

if it is your first bit of kit, then i would still recommend the G&G series, but if you do have a fair wad to spend, then it has to be either King Arms or G&P in my opinion mate.
                  “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Well I've done it.
                    I have ordered a King Arms M4. The compliant one with the transparent stock and grips. I will paint or change them when I am legally able.
                    It should be with me Thursday or Friday.
                    I'll let you know if I feel it's the right decision.

Nige

---
                    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.615326,-1.290885

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nige I am a 42 Year Old Telecom Tech, worked for Google, Apple, Microsoft in my time, Always been into firearms, real/replica/blank firing/Air. Cant wait to get into this skirmishing, really looking forward to chatting on the forum. Find out more about Nige
                    Working...
                    X