Sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper

Been offered a Warrior V3 MB-01 L96 Sniper Rifle, is this a decent sniper rifle?

Re: Sniper

I believe its a bolt action? In which case i would say yes. Powerful. Why not have a look on the internet for some reviews or Youtube for some video reviews xD
    sigpic

Comment

It's a good start but will need upgrading in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster Airsofter View Post
        I believe its a bolt action? In which case i would say yes. Powerful. Why not have a look on the internet for some reviews or Youtube for some video reviews xD
        Yeah bolt action, website I looked at said the fps is variable between 300 and 470, comes with bipod and scope as well. Just not sure I would use it much as much as I would like to have a go as a sniper!?...

Comment

Originally posted by wyattwolf View Post
          Yeah bolt action, website I looked at said the fps is variable between 300 and 470, comes with bipod and scope as well. Just not sure I would use it much as much as I would like to have a go as a sniper!?...
          I have seen snipers used in many ways. Mainly Camping back a bit but i also see snipers running up frontline and sniping out before the patrol/Convoy moves up. It depends on your style of gameplay. If your prefer assaulting then Rifles/Smgs or Lsws are better for you i would say but theres nothing wrong with a sniper. With a bipod and Scope its hard to miss. Just think on what you prefer to do. xD
          sigpic

Comment

warrior l96 are not amazing snipers, saying that they are far from crap and are still worth getting. If your sniping you want the very best so go for a tm/jg vsr. They may not look as nice but are the best peforming and very lightweight. And you can gradually upgrade it.

Comment

Originally posted by I love Airsoft View Post
              warrior l96 are not amazing snipers, .
              is warrior l96 a tribe or a group of some sort? is that slang for some special ops group? Why are they not amazing snipers? Maybe they need more practice
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Basic guys, please.

Sniper:

Sniper rifle:

Monster Airsofter, without meaning too much offence, if you need to ask if it's a bolt action or not, are you really in a position to give advice on how good it is?

OP, they're not too bad but not great either. If you fancy a go at sniping they're a cheap way to see if it's your thing, but you'll probably grow out of it quickly and want something better if you stick with it. How about asking around and see if there's someone you know who'll lend you theirs for a while?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
                  Basic guys, please.

Monster Airsofter, without meaning too much offence, if you need to ask if it's a bolt action or not, are you really in a position to give advice on how good it is?

OP, they're not too bad but not great either. If you fancy a go at sniping they're a cheap way to see if it's your thing, but you'll probably grow out of it quickly and want something better if you stick with it. How about asking around and see if there's someone you know who'll lend you theirs for a while?
                  finally, thank you i was going insane, shame I couldn't be bothered to write anything lol. Also I think being a sniper is like owning a GBB... If you have to ask, "Do I want one or not" then it isn't suited for you. Its my opinion but seems to work most of the time.
                  "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Not sure where its located, but there is an fps reducer in there somewhere thqt limits them to 290, if you take it out it ends uP around 450. I had one until the whole thames valley air rifle classification thingy, anyways i loved it. It worked well and i would get another. However they are quite expensive now compared to what they used to be. Tbh i would see if you can try it, if you like it, get it, or get a TM AW338.
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wyattwolf Been airsofting since 2010... Find out more about wyattwolf
                    Working...
                    X