Need a new site near or in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need a new site near or in London

+1 to the sandpit a huge site with a lot of potential. also the gameplay is great there the respawns when i was there were a bit unbalanced but they did say on there fb that they were looking into that

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
      there's a new cqb place in watford/kings langley
      You sure about that. I work in Kings Langley and was not aware of it. I know a paintball site opened up here recently but I didnt think they did airsoft there? What are they called, do they have a website?

Comment

www.red1skirmish.co.uk sort if in the gap between kings langley and watford

Comment

Oh wicked, 5 mins from work! Do they do many eveing games, is it any good?

Comment

went there last saturday and had a good time and i'm back there this sunday to play, i thought it was good pretty fast paced, oh and full face is a must you shooting people at really short distances so cover up those soft bits.

Comment

tech brigade nr watford if u can get their crap website to work . usually sundays all day

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
                Oh wicked, 5 mins from work! Do they do many eveing games, is it any good?
                unfortunately they dont have evening games yet,they rent the site on a daily rate,and the owners wont budge on the price,so unless they get 40+ players for a nite game they wont make any profit
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                  www.red1skirmish.co.uk sort if in the gap between kings langley and watford
                  SO m an a friend went to this site today and were we plesently suprised. To start of the site was awsome. great for CQB addicts with a nice urban feal.
                  All the players were very friendly and the Marshals were great.

My friend who is very particular and has walked of sites mid way through the day due to bad marshalling etc was so impressed with this site that he said 'its the best time he has had airsofting in a very long time' something i had to agree with.

There were so many marshalls around and the games had a quick turnover, no 30min re loads or sitting around the safe zone waiting for a game to start. Hell we even got to play against the marshall at the end of the day which was fun. (it would have been better if they wee only allowed to use their pistols)

i would highly ecommend this site to anybody (just no teflon coated rambo's) i will be going again next sunday and will take a fw more friends with me.
                  AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

i must admit that i really like this site for all the above reasons...it ticks sooo many boxes, i think it just needs to sort out its lunches,if it hasnt already as they had nothin on offer the first week....and i wish it had night games, i would go every week...at least they alternate between saturdays n sundays
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

For lunch they had a burger van. i always check lunch options before i go. As i learnt early on not all sites provide lunch. Hell i went to one site that included lunch, all it was was that beans you get with sausage, great for the vegetarians who just got a snicker instead.
                      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Beef Find out more about Beef
                      Working...
                      X