Scope De-alignment Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scope De-alignment Problem

Howdy I have the 3-9x40 scope that comes with the L96 and have encountered a problem,on the top. On the zoom when the scope is zoomed out to 3, where normally the 3 is supposed to be lined up at the top, it's aligned on 5. And when zoomed in to 9, it lines past the numbers into the blank. Hope that makes sense :S Secondly, the bottom line of the crosshair has snapped slightly, it's still on just wonky. Is it possible to buy a new one?
    For the record I don't like throw it around, it's because I bought it second hand :L

Re: Scope De-alignment Problem

The first part might be to do with focus adjustment (but may not be).

The crosswire wont be a job you can do if you have to ask the question.
    That's not meant to be derogatory. What I mean is that if you had the tools and expertise to change a scope crosswire, you'd probably already know the answers to your questions.

Comment

Okay well any idea on what I can do? Sorry I used to have an electric MP5 so not just to spring rifles yet :S
      Well I'm pretty sure I have the tools just like I said, new to spring rifles so don't have the expertise

Comment

It's nothing to do with AEGs or spring rifles.
        If you don't know how to open up and fix the scope, you can't. It's not something you can easily pick up online like other airsoft jobs.
        It's also unlikely you have the facilities to reseal the scope after nitrogen filling it...

For all it's damaged, it still works. You'd probably just "fix it beyond repair".

Comment

Just buy a new scope, theyre like a tenner off t'interclicks.

Comment

Fair enough well thanks. I was hoping to sell it and buy a different scope with the money but unless I can find someone who wants a mini project guess that's gonna be difficult :/ Thanks though :P

Comment

If its broken, its worthless. And really in all honesty unless its a several hundred quid professional scope like a leopould or something, nobody is going to bother repairing it, its just not worth the hassle :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AndThatStuff Part time Airsofter getting back into things. Find out more about AndThatStuff
              Working...
              X