Advice on guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on guns

So basically, I've been to airsoft once and my god I love it :p I'm looking for a gun, but I don't really know what I'm looking for. Used my dad's G36c, and that's a decent gun, perfect size for me. I've done abit of research and have taken a liking to a g&g cm16 m4 carbine, and also a h&k mp5k. But advice would be fantastic, preferably something smallish and light, but reliable and cheaaapppp! Unfortunately have a limited budget Cheers guys

Re: Advice on guns

I'd say hunt for a second hand TM MP5K as you can probably get one for £120 ish. TM guns are very reliable and some of them last a long time. What sort of budget have you got to play with?

Comment

I've only got around 150, so i suppose it'd be worth looking into the tm mp5k, cheers dude

Comment

I think G&G also do some pretty cheap CQB M4s around that price range as well so they may be worth a look, although I can't vouch for their reliability.

Comment

yer, had a look at some at ** ******* earlier on, it's too big for me lol (im teeny) The g36 is pushing it size wise.. I am really liking the mp5k that you recommended

Comment

the mp5k is a lovely little gun, you after something for CQB or woodland or a bit of both?

Comment

Go for something in between.
              MP5a5?

Comment

Im looking for something for cqb, going to Anzio in two weeks, and i've heard thats all close quater.. I'm really liking the mp5k, really liking the price tag too ahah :D

Comment

Just remember to point the shooty end AWAY from you, thats my advice
                  Originally posted by Tiercel
                  The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Although the MP5K is nice, it's not really "skirmishable" at more than CQB level, I'd certainly not take one to a woodland or even large urban site.

Better suited, but only marginally bigger weapons would be the M4 stubby killer, or full size MP5 with the retractable stock. I'd recommend the Stubby Killer.... just because lot less magazine related issues!

The £150 budget.... is that for everything? You'll want spare mags, batteries (especially if you only have limited space such as MP5K), maybe a sling too. This is before you even think about your gear and safety equipment.

Comment

I think Hawk learnt that the hard way

Comment

Na, just my normal "gun advice" to people :-D
                        Originally posted by Tiercel
                        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

As you have only skirmished once and have £150, by the time you have been able to have a valid defence you should have been able to save some more cash, for a better AEG.
                          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                            Just remember to point the shooty end AWAY from you, thats my advice
                            wondered where I was going wrong..

Comment

src g36c version 3 is available new for 145 quid new so you get a warranty and a new gun for that .. just got my son one and am v immpressed for the money .perfect cqb gun .. add batterys and a charger 4 30 quid an you up and running .got mine in london

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rlax New to airsoft, absolutely love it :D Find out more about rlax
                              Working...
                              X