Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rifle bag suggestions?

Hey all,
    I am looking at getting a new rifle bag... my girlfriend and parents are asking me what I want... So Im probably going to ask for one.
    The problem is... I havent made a single good decision on kit bags and rifle bags since I started airsoft in 2004... Every one I've bought has fallen to pieces.
    Now, I want a rifle bag that can hold two rifles and atleast 4 magazines... or 2 sets of sights and 2 forgrips.
    Im looking for the sort of rifle bag that has a lot of padding. Ideally to avoid any damage or scratching... The last rifle bag I bought ruined the paintwork on my M14...
    My rifles combined weigh about 10kg so with mags or extra I reckon the bag will be taking 12kg easily.
    My M14 is the short mod.0 EBR which is about 1m30cm full extended & my scar is about the same length with its supressor installed.
    Any suggestions?
    If you have any kit bags or rifle bags that dont meet the bill, please let me know why you'd suggest it?
    Thanks =D
    Kiran Payne
    TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
    Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Re: Rifle bag suggestions?

How about a solid ally case with pick and pluck foam inserts, should be able to to take 2 guns easily.

Something like this
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4743

135cm long and should be available from z1, or maybe somewhere else that may or may not exist!
    Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

Get a case like above said... Or you will just have to get a gun bag per gun!

I have a Swiss arms one.. It's great!!
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshep View Post
        How about a solid ally case with pick and pluck foam inserts, should be able to to take 2 guns easily.

Something like this
        http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4743

135cm long and should be available from z1, or maybe somewhere else that may or may not exist!
        Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
        Get a case like above said... Or you will just have to get a gun bag per gun!

I have a Swiss arms one.. It's great!!
        Thanks guys =D I will have a look! I hadnt even considered hardcases! I will look at hard cases =)
        Kiran Payne
        TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil

sigpic

Comment

Since you seem to be an owner of a Trijicon Accupoint TR22... I'd say only the best for the best, just get a Pelican case.

Comment

Which scope mount have you got on your gun (the M14 on your signature) by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by blobface View Post
              Since you seem to be an owner of a Trijicon Accupoint TR22... I'd say only the best for the best, just get a Pelican case.
              I dont have the Trijicon TR22 just yet... Sadly, they are alot more expensive than I had hoped. At the moment I am using an Optima Moonlighter or a EOTECH 551.
              Originally posted by blobface View Post
              Which scope mount have you got on your gun (the M14 on your signature) by the way?
              They are just generic M3 side flip sights for the EOTECH magnifier.
              I havent had a chance to replace the made up M14 with my m14 yet due to breaking my only decent camera =(
              Kiran Payne

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

S3V3R Marshalled at ZED Adventures The Mall (RIP). I build ships (proper ones) and I shoot guns (toy ones). Find out more about S3V3R
              Working...
              X