Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun: Site limit 350 FPS.

Hello,

Was just looking for a gun. Looking for an M4 or any gun that has the choice to change a lot of stuff. Was just thinking as the M4 has a lot of RIS rails i can add stuff to it. Such as sights, bigger batteries, torch, grenade launcher, ect..

Price isnt too much of an issue, will be saving money so about a 300-400 quid budget. If anyone could help out and link some guns i would be more then happy.
    If there is a rule u cant link the webiste on the forum then send me a PM.

Cheers lads, much appreciate any help given. Strabo.
    Originally posted by Danny_boy85
    People that shout, "you gunna take that you idiot!?" Yes mate, if it hit me i would take it, but due to your lack of accuracy and cock eyed aiming, you missed me by a clear mile so have a shot to the forhead from me for being a grade 1 twat.

Re: Gun: Site limit 350 FPS.

That just for the gun, or that covering gear, mags, batteries etc?

Comment

Just gun that. Have some camo gear and a tac vest. So that budget is for gun/mag/battery. (went as a soldier to some fancy dress thing)

Strabo.
      People that shout, "you gunna take that you idiot!?" Yes mate, if it hit me i would take it, but due to your lack of accuracy and cock eyed aiming, you missed me by a clear mile so have a shot to the forhead from me for being a grade 1 twat.

Comment

My choice....

G&P M4 Sentry £325
        5x MAG 190BB midcaps £53
        2-3 cheap hicaps from forum £15
        2x stock tube lipo batteries £25
        iMax B6 Lipo Charger £40

Comes in over budget.... but pick that lot up 2nd hand from forum from a reputable seller.... will come in under budget :D

Comment

Cheers mate, will be looking at that lot. Thought i would just start thinking now so i know how much to save. Only part time atm but it'll all add up

Strabo.

Comment

You are in the right kind of area. You need to budget it right, no good getting a top end gun if you can't afford and mags or batteries to run it

Comment

Been looking at some blowback guns (not looking as in getting, just dreaming :P) and i heard they have a tendency to shake the internals around? If this isn't true slap me and tell me its not. As blowback guns look pretty sick.

Strabo.

Comment

The electrical blow back, not that bad. But they only really available as either low end such as G&G or really high end like TM SOPMOD.

No G&P type maker for them just as yet!

Comment

Ah alright :P Appreciate the help a lot mate. Suppose i better start saving :'( worst part in anything. Cyah around the forum then

Cheers, Strabo.

Comment

g&p very good rate of fire out of box ,kings arms are not to bad or get a tm high cycle one an whatch every one run . insane rate of fire but no b/back . i run an ares m4 cqb m4 on lipos very good gun and good range/accuracy but v heavy for an m4 ,if not look at g36c or massadas , umarex g36c is only 220 quid with two stocks/ electric b/back and a very good all rounder and its got h/k trades on it .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Strabo Im a hooker in rugby, i play for Horsham RUFC. I spend alot of my time at home playing WoW. Find out more about Strabo
                    Working...
                    X