Best makes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best makes

What are the best makes to go when buying Airsoft guns???

I've seen a King Arms Thompson M1A1 Military with authentic wood finish for £200, is that any good??

Thanks
    Jamie

Re: Best makes

please use the search function before posting as this topic had been covered before.

Comment

Tm/g&p/systema/vfc the only brands i havent had any issues with

Comment

CYMA AK's are incredible for the rpice, metal and wood. I would stay away for the m14 from my own experience though and I think the same for the rest of CYMA guns. But i agree with above, TM/ G&G and G&P are all very good.
        "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

If I had to recommend just one airsoft gun to absolutely anyone, itd be the Cyma Romanian BLowback AK.

I kind of regret selling mine, I wish Fitch would post more pictures of it int he AK thread

Comment

Yeah I know you're going to complain but TM is the brand I very rarely have any issues with. Especially their AEGs.

Comment

So is KingArms not a good make then??? nobody answered my second question really

Comment

Thank you for your other replies though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ltjimster Find out more about ltjimster
                Working...
                X