G&P M4 Sentry - Experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P M4 Sentry - Experiences

So, as the title says does anyone have any experiences with the G&P M4 Sentry? Been eyeing it up the past few days. If anyone knows any pros and/or cons about the gun i would be very grateful to know about them.
    Cheers lads, any help would be appreciated, as it would be my first AEG.

Strabo.
    Originally posted by Danny_boy85
    People that shout, "you gunna take that you idiot!?" Yes mate, if it hit me i would take it, but due to your lack of accuracy and cock eyed aiming, you missed me by a clear mile so have a shot to the forhead from me for being a grade 1 twat.

Re: G&P M4 Sentry - Experiences

Excellent gun out of the box, my whole team has them. Fires abit hot out the box upto 380 fps so a spring change is in order and all i did to mine was change the G&P hop rubber for a TM one. But i do that to all my aegs. Its a psychological thing,
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

how much leeway do they give you at sites| or are they extremely strict on the 350 fps|
      also what spring do you suggest i replace it to. and what hop rubber| (if u are not allowed to link the website pm me or google link :P)

Cheers mate, Strabo.
      Originally posted by Danny_boy85
      People that shout, "you gunna take that you idiot!?" Yes mate, if it hit me i would take it, but due to your lack of accuracy and cock eyed aiming, you missed me by a clear mile so have a shot to the forhead from me for being a grade 1 twat.

Comment

Hello mate, here's my review on the Sentry if it's any help to you.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...232#post631232
        Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Great guns, as said above you will want to change the hop rubber, and after a few months probably the hop unit as they aren't the greatest, apart from that they are fantastic out of the box, mine wasn't hot so didn't require any spring change. Add a few upgrades over time (TB barrel, Ascu/MOSFET) and you will be laughing!!
          DTW in a CTW body with systema barrel and hop for sale....open to offers for quick sale!! ***may be interested in a swap for PCP air rifle***

Comment

All G&P M4's of this type are good out the box. The mechanicals are all the same its just the body of the gun that makes the difference. All share the same M120 motor and 8mm bearing V2 gearbox.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Strabo Im a hooker in rugby, i play for Horsham RUFC. I spend alot of my time at home playing WoW. Find out more about Strabo
            Working...
            X