Wireless camera help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless camera help?

So i found my old rc tank that fires Bbs and had the idea of sticking a camera on it RCXD style, but cant seem to find much, help?
    No real budget, just cheap, as i imagine most places will disallow it.
    Just for a laugh really.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Well as it will be a live stream that is required, it will be £100 + for a semi decent setup. Not a cheap alternative unfortunately.
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

i can get u a wireless camera+ receiver+5 inch screen for around 80
      sigpic

Comment

Re: Wireless camera help?

Im doing something similar for my masters degree. The wireless transmission and receiving is a peice of p*ss and if you're no techy, you can do it all pre-fabricated for £120 odd.
        The bloke above has said £80 which good as well. I personally couldnt find it that cheap but I have to use select retailers that the Uni has approved specifically. So I only had a choice of 5 retailers...
        If you know your stuff, you can make the kit for like £60...
        Kiran Payne
        TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
        Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S3V3R View Post
          Im doing something similar for my masters degree. The wireless transmission and receiving is a peice of p*ss and if you're no techy, you can do it all pre-fabricated for £120 odd.
          The bloke above has said £80 which good as well. I personally couldnt find it that cheap but I have to use select retailers that the Uni has approved specifically. So I only had a choice of 5 retailers...
          If you know your stuff, you can make the kit for like £60...
          your group project?
          sigpic

Comment

What you need to get your hands on is the Wild Planet Spy Car and hack the camera mechanism out of it. It is an RC car which comes with a camera and a Head mounted display. That car is pretty hard to get a hold of because hackers buy it up for the various projects (much like you may) as it is such a wealth of cool parts and technology

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
            Working...
            X