Full metal m9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full metal m9

At the risk of being lynched by the veterans, I've got to stick my oar in and say that I've recently bought a full metal WE pistol. Granted it's the 1911A1 not the M9, but so far (skirmished it twice, heavy CQB usage both times) I've found it to be reliable and simple to operate and clean. It's a right laugh to use, which I'm sure is partly down to how simple it is, as it's my first GBB, and it makes me glad I didn't spend comparatively so much more on a TM, KWA etc. I'm sure they're much more reliable and well built, but I'm a man of simple tastes (cheapskate). Oh and the full metal is soo sexy, makes me feel all childish when I cock it.

Cons, the paint finish is pretty weak, it's rubbing off already, I dare not put it in a serpa for fear of putting scratches all down the slide.
    Also, as it's full metal, it's basically a useless 1.2kilo lump in particularly cold weather. However I use it inside in CQB so I'm not affected by that!
    And mags are a b***er to get hold of! Luckily it comes with two!

Anyway, essay over, I just didn't want people to be put off lower priced gas pistols if they're on a budget/not too fussy!

Broady
    Tell someone you love them today, because life is short.
    But SCREAM it at them in German, because life is also terrifying.
    ICH LIEBE DICH!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Evol Find out more about Evol
    Working...
    X