Wind Mag for Magpul Masada akm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind Mag for Magpul Masada akm

high guys i have just bought a Magpul Masada AKM and i was just wondering if they do a high cap wind mag for this gun i have been looking everyware and cannot find one so if anyone can point me in the right direction would be great thanks.

Re: Wind Mag for Magpul Masada akm

Originally posted by Team green2 View Post
    high guys i have just bought a Magpul Masada AKM and i was just wondering if they do a high cap wind mag for this gun i have been looking everyware and cannot find one so if anyone can point me in the right direction would be great thanks.
    they don't the gun only uses the ak masada mags not sure is ak mags fit, but i did hear they don't but don't quote me on that

Comment

as vak said mate you will have to wait for some to be designed unfortunately
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

that sucks the mags i got dont work very well the spring doesnt seem to push the bbs up into the gun

Comment

the springs seem weak? thats odd for new mags. usually they are stiff and need wearing in
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

yeah its weird i fill the mag up and it shoots the first douzen or so fine then stops feeding ?

Comment

I would talk to your retailer mate.

Comment

that is odd as mine feed great, used to find issues with my M4 pmags but these are cracking, if anything its annoying at the moment though as they only take 120 or so, need to wear the spring in so they can take the other 40
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Team green2 Find out more about Team green2
                Working...
                X