Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best mini M4

Hi All
    I am considering a mini M4 as a backup for my G+P M16A3 203 for CQB.
    I have seen the baby, monster, noisy cricket, and a few others. My aim is
    to upgrade internals to run a 11.1 lipo, without replacing parts too often.
    I won't be firing more than 20m

Can you tell me which is the best, and why it is.

Cheers

Nick
    It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Re: Best mini M4

i hae had the figh cat and the zombie killer, intnally they are all the same. so just decide which ou prefer the lok off. What do you plan on doing internally to run the 11.1? bare in mind the G&P already have a nice ROF
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

It was just use reinforced gears and pistons, but you are right about G+P they are fantastic.
      It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Comment

ICS CQB pistol, change the switch assembly for something more reliable and stick in a 11.1 lipo into a PEQ box (bigger the better.

Comment

VFC PDW...with short barrel...can take a car battery
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

As above, my VFC pdw is running on an 11.1v and its seen some heavy use. Nothings broken and its still fires sweet as a nut.

Comment

Cheers for everyones advice.

Comment

The best part about the PDW is the changeable barrels and that its not a standard M4. If TM released a front end pdw kit for the sopmod I'd buy it in an instant!

Comment

G&P shorty LMT MRP sturdy as anything!
                  Selling:
                  ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

The only part I dont like on the PDW is the skeleton stock, but I guess it's detchable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sharkbite Ex soldier that takes pride in shooting civvies thinking they are soldiers Find out more about Sharkbite
                    Working...
                    X