KWA Super V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA Super V

Just saying a "us retailer" has a exclusive on the kwa super v! worth a look (even if it is a gbb)
    Originally posted by fuzzhead
    I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Re: KWA Super V

The videos also faked , it's not a real KWA Kriss . They havn't got a working prototype yet . It's been discussed in depth on other forums .
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

really cause they do a shooting test etc ?
      I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

I WAS going to say that looks like a pretty good video if its a fake.

Right up to the point that he connects the thing to an i pad and "adjusts" the FPS to over 3000!!!
        And the RPS to 100!!!
        My maths is pretty crap but im sure even in the bonkers world of Americans 3000 FPS is a tad on the lethal side
        And 100 RPS out of a GBB?!?! Thats a mag dump in half a second, even if the gas could keep up the moving parts couldnt!!!
        And doing all the above via an ipod/ipad/iphone?!?!
        Oh and then there is the hop that "automaticaly" adjusts for different weight BBs.
        Come on!!!

Comment

yea please note i made this thread before watching more than 2 mins of the video it's quite fake even check the kwa facebook page they say it fake

Comment

i wan't i shall be ordering one as soon as it's available and that's ther real one not the fake one

Comment

agreed, i love the kriss and there's quite obviously a cut at 3:24ish (the mag grows a few mm's in length) i feal like an idiot now :P

Comment

Dont mate, i thought you were right, untill all the ipod crap, he over exagerates the recoil a bit on the firing test too.
                But why on earth they feel the need to bulltish about the adjustable FPS and RPS and the crap about the hop is beyond me?!?!
                Im not a fan of the Super V styling myself but some of its features (if they appear on the end product) may just entice me to buy that.
                It would be uber cool if they had the RS recoil reduction system into a GBB version

Comment

think the near/distant future line gave it away but if the kwa one is like that then me wanty!
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

i have been wanting one since i learnt that it was being made ( some 3 years ago :/ )

Comment

Originally posted by druid799 View Post
                      The videos also faked , it's not a real KWA Kriss . They havn't got a working prototype yet . It's been discussed in depth on other forums .
                      but it was a real steel KRISS...

also what about an airsoft gun that takes different gun models' mags?
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

A good way of stirring up interest so KWA gets the fluff on with making it.
                        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Raptor Find out more about Raptor
                        Working...
                        X