TM Glock 17 and Magpul FPG compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Glock 17 and Magpul FPG compatibility

Hello all, I was wondering if the TM Glock 17 was compatible with the Magpul FPG kit? I know it is designed for use with KWA/KSC glocks, but I'm hoping that I could just install my TM one without issues, does anybody have any info on compatibility? Many thanks in advance

Re: TM Glock 17 and Magpul FPG compatibility

I believe its designed for glocks in general (18c) but being the 17 is the same without full auto then it should be fine. Its all based on the real steel design, both the glock and the fpg, so in short yeah should be fine mate
    sigpic

Comment

No no no - its for the KSC/KWA Glock - the MARUI WILL NOT FIT!!!!

Comment

WHhhattt? not disputing it as it was just a logical guess, but what is the differences id love to know lol
        sigpic

Comment

If I remember rightly its something to do with the way it connects to slide due to how they are designed different...

Comment

Sorry guys.... Was in a rush last night so didn't get a chance to explain.

The ksc Glock design is quite different to the Marui- it's internals work in a similar way but parts are not interchangeable.

This means that all ksc and kwa (which are essentially the same) magazines won't fit into Marui either. And vice versa.

The fpg kit is designed purposely for the ksc kwa gun.

Comment

As said the TM will not fit at all. Unlike some carbine kits where you slip then gun in, this uses the slide of the doner pistol. The TM is not compatible with KSC parts and won't fit.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone, guess I'll be putting my glock up for sale then!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiller5 Find out more about Tiller5
                Working...
                X